Tuesday, February 11, 2014

CEM Awards - Telecoms, last chance to nominate your favorites

At the end of March  prestigious awards will be given to deserving individuals, teams or organizations who excel in promoting and providing superior customer experiences. This award on excellence in Customer Experience Management will be handed during the CEM Telecom Middle East Summit in Dubai. There are several categories which you can nominate your favorite entries:

 Like any award there are criteria:


Best CEM Brand I think should go to a company who give the best impression of proving excellent Customer Experiences, where their brand alone echos of satisfied customers. Of course winners are not up to me but a group of judges  
--> from the CMO Council Middle East, Peppers & Rogers and First Gulf Bank. So I will be submitting my entries but not going to tell you who I am nominating :-D but definitely not SAS and not Apple Store in Helsingborg, Sweden. 


No comments: