Wednesday, January 12, 2011

To be or not to be?

I am currently organizing my line of thoughts. I have this idea on how to save lives, essentially a medical application that can be accessible to professional and consumers alike. The question is shall I venture on fields outside of my comfort zone? In the past I have had involvement in medical solutions such as walking aids for various patient symptoms, its an area that I feel I can give back to the human race and establish a lasting legacy.

Back to reality, I have received numerous offers to join various organizations in varying capacity, the question is do I jump ship or do I stay put? Do I cash out and do something else, something more meaningful outside of my comfort zone or do I keep on walking the same path and try to reach the same goals?

What are my goals? as a kid growing up I always wanted to contribute one meaningful legacy to mankind, a word, a phrase, an action, an invention... something that future generations will remember me by. That's a tall order considering I am as ordinary as everybody else.

Ahh, that very elusive single brilliant idea it is in the corner I can sense it.., I just need to grab it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be or not to be? The answer is always "to BE". Without pushing beyond confort zone, no big achievments can be established.

Anonymous said...

Its not always the case. If you look at the big achievers they have always worked on their comfort zone. Think Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Larry Oage, Mark Zuckerberg. In terms of Mark, you don't even have to own the idea.. you can get it from someone else or as some claim steal it from someone else

Anonymous said...

You should follow the path that brings happiness.