Friday, January 7, 2011

To blog or not to blog

In the past months I was very busy with multitude of things that I did not have time to put a meaningful entry to this blog. I know some of us are very keen blogger and some simply don't write anything at all. I admire those who put their thoughts everyday on a blog or in any form of written and recorded media.

Sometimes I have the tendency to keep everything on my brains and try to recall every ideas and thoughts I had. Sometime it works and I can recall up to the tiniest of details some times it doesn't. And to me the main difference is how interesting the subject is or how brilliant the idea.

As people we sometimes gasp when we see a new idea, a new product, a new invention then say "oh I thought of that before, why did not I do that" or "why did I not consider that before". We as human have the failings of not recording our thoughts properly, most if not all highly successful people do so. Think how clumsy Sir Richard Branson is, who up to this day carries a notebook to pen his thoughts and ideas. It works!

Now I should remind myself to write down my thoughts and ideas on this blog. It only take a few minutes :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i also bought two notebooks today!!! One is a big one for home and the other one is tiny one for bag... Nobody knows when the brilliant idea comes.. And when they comes, i'm ready to record them anymore:)