Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Phones.... smarter phones and how we interact with this devices


Since we have now deployed our Customer Experience Management Solution on almost all mobile phone platforms namely Android, iOS, blackberry, Symbia and Windows, I got a firsthand look on how customer experiences interaction with this phones… The surprise to me is on how bad iPhone is especially once you start using clever Android phones…. You see I moved from Symbian to iPhone and was very satisfied with that, however getting to use both iPhone 4S  and Android 2.3 phone  at the same time, Android offers better convenience and user experience…. Maybe it’s because of the applications I use where Android allows more things that can be done and had.. which equates to a much better user experience…. Whatever it is I now understand why people who starts using Android never goes back to iPhone… too bad that Steve Jobs is no longer around….

Speaking about Steve jobs.. I have been reading a wonderful book about his principles written by Carmine Gallo, mind you I like that’s it hard bound and used high quality prints and paper.. it reflects on what’s inside the book… A good reading while on a long flight… Now the question is… Do you want to live like Steve Jobs?

No comments: